The cornerstone of communication is a discussion in Freelo. It is made up of comments. Comments are the main entity in which you can write assignments and attach files.
Most of the activities and notifications are based on comments.
How to add a comment in discussion
Click on any task name and scroll down to the text editor. Type your comment, add files or pictures and press Save.
Apart from common text you can change the color, highlight the text and make you comment more readable. Also add bullet, empty space, numeration or quotation.
Quick discussion view
Thanks to keyboard shortcut mouse over the task + Q you can open modal window. It displays task discussion. You can also add new comment and do not leave the current page.
Discussion & Comment Features
- The comment may contain formatted text and files.
- Image files are displayed in large thumbnails.
- Other files are displayed with an icon based on their type.
- Play audio and video files directly in Freelo. No need to download formats such as MP4, MOV, AVI, WAV, MP3.
- Maximum size of the attached file is 100MB.
- Click on the file starts downloading.
- You can delete your own comment within 15 minutes.
- Reply to a comment – mark particular text, button Reply which displays the marked part in the text formular.
- You can edit own comment at any time. Everyone can see the history of previous versions.
Like the comment
Thanks to thumbs up you can “tell” other users I’ve read this or I agree. So it can be used for voting or just let other people know you agree with their proposal. The autor of the comment is notified about each new like.
Reply to discussion via e-mail!
Set up e-mail notifications and easily respond to the discussion directly from your e-mail.
🔥 TIP: It is a perfect solution for quick reactions from your mobile.
Poll in discussion
In comment you can create polls. Type the question as a name of the task. Options add as particular comment. Your team can vote via likes – thumbs up.