Notification center in Freelo (bell icon) works on similar basis as for example on Facebook. When you have some new notifications there is red badge with number.
The red badge means number of new notifications.
When do you get notifications
- When someone add you as task or subtask solver.
- When someone comments a task you created.
- When someone updates a task you created (changes due date or solver).
- When someone comments a task you are following.
- When someone mentions you in a comment.
- When you are invited to project.
- When you are appointed Project manager or Admin.
- When you are marked as sub/task follower.
Click the bell icon in upper blue bar. Appears list of recent notifications.
You can mark them as read or unread in case you want to get back to it later. Unread notification is yellow.
Click eye icon to mark the notification as read (white) or unread (yellow).
Mark all notifications as read via three dot menu > Mark All as Read.
Go to bell icon and click All. Following page offers many filters over notifications. So you can check last completed sub/tasks, changed due dates or deleted tasks via By types…
Use filters By users… or By projects… when you are looking for particular activities. Or from oldest to newest.
Read and unread notifications
- On page All notifications you can mark all notifications as read in bulk. Click Mark all as read in upper right corner.
- Mark notifications as read or unread via eye icon, one by one.