Notifications in the application work as those on Facebook. The blue bell shows via a red notice the number of notifications.
When do you receive the notification?
- When someone commented the task you have created.
- When someone updates the task you have created.
- When someone commented the task you are following.
- When someone mentions you in a comment in discussion.
- When someone changes the deadline of the task you have created.
When you follow the task
- You commented the task.
- Someone assigns you a task.
- Someone marks you as follower.
- You set up task following yourself.
Filtration of notifications
Now you can filter notifications in section All notifications. Just click on the notification bell in Freelo and then on All.
Then in the top section, you can filter by user, type of notification, or project.