Notification center in Freelo (bell icon) works on similar basis as for example on Facebook. When you have some new notifications there is red badge with number.
You can mark them as read or unread in case you want to get back to it later. Unread notification is yellow.
Click eye icon to mark the notification as read (white) or unread (yellow).
Each notification has three-dot menu where you can set:
When do you get notifications
- When someone adds you as task or subtask solver.
- When someone comments a task you created.
- When someone updates a task you created (changes due date or solver).
- When someone comments a task you are following.
- When someone mentions you in a comment.
- When you are invited to project.
- When you are appointed Project manager or Admin.
- When you are marked as sub/task follower.
When do you become sub/task follower
You automatically become task and subtask follower when you:
- Comment a task or subtask.
- Someone assignes you a task or subtask.
- When someone adds you as a follower.
- When you click Start following or Follow.
Keyboard shortcut to open modal window
Do you want to see detail of the task or subtask directly from notification center? Use keyboard shortcut to open modal window with a discussion and other details.
Place mouse over a notification and click Q. Opens a modal window with task or subtask detail. There you can add comments, attachments, change due date, solver etc.
Go to bell icon and click All.
Following page offers many filters over notifications. So you can check last completed sub/tasks, changed due dates or deleted tasks via By types…
Use filters when you are looking for particular activities:
- By types…
- By users…
- By projects…
- From oldest to latest…
Read and unread notifications
- On page All notifications you can mark all notifications as read in bulk. Click Mark all as read in upper right corner.
- Mark notifications as read or unread via eye icon, one by one.